by Steven Ertelt | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 9/19/12 10:38 AM
The Planned Parenthood abortion business claims to be all about women and women’s health, but one leading pro-life activists says it has had to call for ambulances 10 times over the course of the last 20 months. And that’s just the number of times that have been documented.
This week, Operation Rescue reported that a woman is suing Planned Parenthood in Birmingham, Alabama for missing an ectopic pregnancy and doing an abortion procedure anyway that left her infertile.
“This was just one of probably hundreds of abortion botches we wouldn’t otherwise know about were there not a lawsuit,” says Operation Rescue staffer Cheryl Sullenger. “This was just one of probably hundreds of abortion botches we wouldn’t otherwise know about were there not a lawsuit.”
Sullenger provides a list of the time occasions on which Planned Parenthood has had to get ambulances following botched abortions. The list does not include independent abortion facilities or hospitals — which do about 75% of the abortions nationwide.
1. August 16, 2012: PP Boise, Idaho, Medical Emergency
2. July 20, 2012: PP Chicago, Illinois, Tonya Reaves, died from botched 2nd trimester abortion
3. July 7, 2012: PP Boston, Massachusetts, Medical Emergency
4. March 6, 2012: PP St. Paul, Minnesota, Medical Emergency
5. December 20, 2011: PP Sioux City, Iowa, Medical Emergency
6. October 14, 2011: PP Virginia Beach, Virginia, Medical Emergency
7. April 14, 2011: PP St. Paul, Minnesota, Medical Emergency
8. March 18, 2011: PP Everett, Washington, Medical Emergency
9. February 12, 2011: PP St. Louis, Missouri*, Medical Emergency
10. January 11, 2011: PP Boston, Massachusetts, Medical Emergency
For a List of 911/Ambulance calls Saynsumthn has collected over the years ( Click here) and then click “older Entries”
Here is an ambulance arriving at a Planned Parenthood in Florida ( HERE)