Obeying orders to bring about Abortion’s “final solution”
As I watched the 7th Center for Medical Progress video exposing Planned Parenthood’s Mengele-like baby organ harvesting operation I almost threw up.
The horrific description of former StemExpress fetal procurement tech, Holly O’Donnell describing how she was lured into cutting through the face of an intact unborn child whose heart was beating to get brain tissue made me literally sick.
“And she has one of her instruments and she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think,” O’Donnell says in the video.
But, as I watched O’Donnell, who is obviously disturbed by the grisly experimentation she was involved in, I had to ask myself why she would obey such orders?
HARVESTING LIVE BABIES
O’Donnell was instructed to cut “through the face” of a baby whose heart is beating, in order to procure the brain tissue. She emotionally said, “No, I don’t want to do this.” But then, she did.
What has become of our culture that allows a person with a conscience to so easily betray it?
O’Donnell is not alone in her obedience to orders.
In May of 2013, abortionist Kermit Gosnell was found guilty of murdering three babies born alive in an abortion clinic. The 72-year-old abortionist stabbed the infants in the back of the neck in his Philadelphia House of Horrors abortion facility.
Assistant District Attorney Joanne Pescatore told jurors
“The standard practice here was to slay babies. That’s what they did…Staff went along with the routine because they were nearly as desperate as the women, she said.
“They looked just like regular babies,” Employee Ashley Baldwin said. Baldwin said one baby was so big that Gosnell joked that “this baby is going to walk me home.”
The former SS colonel said he did not feel he was guilty but was merely obeying orders calling himself a “tool for his superiors” in a “bad regime.”
“The dead would have weighed on my conscience if I had given the order for killing. But I did not,” he said in his defense.
The Nazi leader was adamant of one thing, he was acting on orders he had received telling the court he was accustomed to blind obedience, saying that he would have killed his own father had he been ordered to.
He said the plan to exterminate Jews was not his idea but Adolf Hitler’s and he was only an assistant in helping carry it out.
LIKE THE NAZI PRISON GUARDS, Gosnell’s employees said they only did as they were told:
Shockingly, others within the abortion industry have used similar excuses to justify the killing of babies both inside and out of the womb.
STATEMENTS BY GOSNELL EMPLOYEES
• Lynda Williams, 44, of Wilmington, said Gosnell taught her how to flip the body of the baby over and snip its neck with a pair of scissors to ensure “fetal demise.” Williams also testified that she followed Gosnell’s orders one time, when Gosnell was away either running, swimming or working at a clinic in Delaware, and took a baby that was delivered in a toilet and snipped its neck. “It jumped, the arm,” she said, showing the jury by raising her arm. Williams told investigators she only snipped a neck the one time, “because it gave me the creeps.” “I only do what I’m told to do,” she told the jury. “What I was told to do was snip their neck.”•
• Lynda Williams also responded the same way when asked about seeing Gosnell cut the necks of babies who were delivered before abortion procedures, admitting after reviewing earlier statements that she had seen Gosnell do this at least 30 times. Williams said she asked Gosnell about the baby that moved, and said Gosnell told her it was just an “involuntary response” and a “last breath” because it was “already dead” due to drugs that had been administered earlier. “I never knew it was murder,” Williams told investigators and repeated to the jury.
• Adrienne Moton , “I kept doing whatever I was told,” told the jury.
• Sherry West, “I felt a loyalty to him because he had been my doctor for so long,” West testified.
• Elizabeth Hampton – During the FBI investigation of the clinic, Hampton said that she wasn’t “totally truthful” with investigators because she was scared. She was later arrested for perjury in August 2010 and pleaded guilty. After the investigation, Elizabeth Hampton said that Gosnell ordered the employees to clean and scrub the clinic. The first floor was repainted. When asked why he did so, Hampton replied “If he said to do something, we did it. We didn’t question him.”
• ASHLEY BALDWIN: “They looked just like regular babies,” Baldwin said. Baldwin said one baby was so big that Gosnell joked that “this baby is going to walk me home.” She said the joke bothered her and she talked to her mother about it. Baldwin’s mother, however, was also a Gosnell employee. Tina Baldwin had worked there since 2001. Ashley Baldwin said she assisted Gosnell in abortions, applying pressure to the mother’s abdomen, handing the doctor instruments and equipment. She said she also saw Gosnell use scissors to “snip” the neck of newborns who were moving after the procedure. Although she sometimes felt uneasy about what she saw, Baldwin said, Gosnell always had an explanation: “He told me that’s how it was supposed to go.”
During the trial, an Associated Press reporter described Gosnell as an “elegant man . . . who smiled softly.” How could he smile? How could he be serene at his piano? How could he eat in the midst of squalor and death? How could he live with himself?
Within days if the Gosnell story breaking open, the pro-life group Life Dynamics located in Denton, Texas, released an interview with three former abortion clinic workers which prove the Pennsylvania abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell, recently convicted of murder, is not an anomaly.
Just as in the Gosnell case, abortion is so prevalent, abortion clinic workers do not know that killing them after they survive is illegal:
As I pointed out in a previous blog post, those who participate in and accept abortion are like the Germans during the Nazi Holocaust.
Writing in The Guardian, John Ezard’s review of the book Backing Hitler reads this way in part:
They knew concentration camps were full of Jewish people who were stigmatized as sub-human and race-defilers. They knew that these, like other groups and minorities, were being killed out of hand.
They knew that Adolf Hitler had repeatedly forecast the extermination of every Jew on German soil. They knew these details because they had read about them. They knew because the camps and the measures which led up to them had been prominently and proudly reported step by step in thousands of officially-inspired German media articles and posters…
THEY WILL DIE ANYWAY
“Nothing was going to make me do it,” he said.
Adding, “No one in the SS was forced to do anything against his will.”
Out of the 44 Nazi doctors tried after the war, Munch was the only one acquitted.
Asked if he was fully aware of the gassing being carried out at the concentration camp, he replied, “Yes I was. One was always aware of the smell of burning. Everyone for miles around knew about it.” He noted that at times he could hear the death moans of the victims, “ A sound like no other” he said.
“Very soft” he added.
In an article published by the Montreal Gazette, Munch described Josef Mengele in a way that was so ironically close to what we hear coming from Planned Parenthood defenders today:
Mengele saw the gassings as the only rational solution and argued that as the prisoners were going to be gassed anyway, there was no reason not to use them for medical experiments.
Think about it.
This entry was posted on August 20, 2015 at 8:53 am and is filed under Aborted Baby Body Parts, Nazi, Organ Harvesting, Planned Parenthood sells aborted baby parts, stem Express with tags Aborted baby born alive, aborted baby parts, Abortion, Adolf Eichmann, Center for Medical Progress, Dr. Hans Munch, Final Solution", harvesting organs, Josef Mengele, obeying orders, Planned Parenthood, StemExpress. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.