Chicago Black Activists: only thing leaders offers Black Community is Abortion
A video uploaded to YouTube attacks the Democratic Party and Liberal Black leaders saying that the only thing those leaders offer the Black community is abortion !
According to Rebel Pundit, Chicago activists Paul McKinley, Mark Carter, Joseph Watkins and Harold “Noonie” Ward created the video message.
Although these men are recognized as leaders among the local community, local mainstream media refuses to give them a platform.
McKinley explains that Black Americans are in an “abusive relationship with black leadership…There not pushing a black agenda, they’re not pushing a family agenda, they’re pushing a neo-liberal agenda.”
They always talk about black on black crime, and when you here the words black on black crime, the first thing you think of is a black man is a black man robbing you or breaking in your house, and that is a black on black crime. But lets take it one step further. There’s a black on black crime down in city hall, there’s a black on black crime down in all the state capitols in America, where all the black folks are voting against our interests.”
“We’re always talking about what the Republican’s ain’t done for us, but my life has been hurt by democrats,” Watkins says, “this lot where I stand right now, Ida B. Wells, where public housing residents used to live at, most of the people are homeless living in the street, it’s because of you Mr. President.
About the Black political leadership, Paul McKinley states, “The only thing they’re offering the Black Community is Abortion on demand.”
“They (black leaders) forced us into a life of welfare, we don’t welfare,” Carter explains, “we want opportunities to go to work, we want opportunities to own businesses.”
Carter says the strategy behind the president’s focus on raising minimum wage is because, “he (the president) knows this is a way to get a lot of the poor peoples attention, but, to hell with your minimum raise wage, we don’t have any jobs, minimum wage raise for what?”
“Everywhere you go, there is poverty in black areas.” Ward says, “It’s the same way in every black community across the country….How can the same process happen over and over again, and can’t nobody do nothing about it?”
Blacks in America are the target of abortion founded in racist eugenics.
• 73.3% of babies aborted in Mississippi were Black or Hispanic
• 73.2 % of babies #aborted in Georgia were Black or Hispanic
• 64.8% of babies aborted in DC were Black or Hispanic
• 61.4% of babies aborted in Alabama were Black or Hispanic
• 55.9% of babies aborted in New Jersey were Black or Hispanic
• 55.6% of babies aborted in Virginia were Black or Hispanic
• 54.1% of babies aborted in Tennessee were Black or Hispanic
• 54.3% of babies aborted in Delaware were Black or Hispanic
• 45.7 % of babies aborted in South Carolina were Black or Hispanic
• 43.5% of babies aborted in Missouri were Black or Hispanic
• 42.6% of babies aborted in Ohio were Black or Hispanic
• 41.6% of babies aborted in Arkansas were Black or Hispanic
For help further educating the Black voting public on abortion, I recommend the documentary film Maafa21 which explains how abortion was founded in eugenic racism and targets the African American community- watch it for free here http://www.maafa21.com.