Is Planned Parenthood covering up child sexual abuse in Texas?

H/T TXGOPVOTE

A Planned Parenthood Clinic in Lufkin, Texas is being accused of performing an abortion on a 15 year old girl (name withheld) without the parents knowing and without alerting police to the young teen’s 25 year old boyfriend Ronnie Pearson who allegedly took her there to get the abortion.

According to a source in the Jasper Police Department, when the parents found out about their daughter and her 25 year old boyfriend, they went to the Jasper Police Department to file a complaint against Ronnie Pearson, the accusation being rape (statutory) of their young daughter. The Police Chief at the time in Jasper, TX was Rodney Pearson, Ronnie Pearson’s dad, so the complaint went nowhere.

The parents were not happy so they went to the Texas Rangers to investigate.

The Texas Department of Public Safety has confirmed this Texas Ranger’s investigation against Ronnie Pearson, but no document could be released to protect the identity of the minor child because the investigation involves accusations of child abuse/child sexual assault.

The alleged cover-up of a child rape complaint by former Jasper Police Chief Rodney Pearson is a story all by itself and can be seen here: Fired Jasper Chief Rodney Pearson Cover-up of Child Rape Charges Against Son Ronnie Pearson Investigated by TX Rangers

Assuming this investigation ends in charges being filed, there are many questions that will hopefully be answered when more details of the complaint and investigation come out in trial.

David Bellows with Texas Conservative writes: The Texas DPS might not have been able to release any documents about the case to me, but what their response did do is confirm to me that there are allegations and an investigation of child sexual assault against Rodney Pearson’s son, Ronnie Pearson. Furthermore, the fact that this is a Texas Ranger case and not being handled by the local police department is evidence to support the allegation that there was a cover-up by Pearson’s police Department which prompted the Texas Rangers to get involved and investigate.

In 2002 a nationwide survey of Planned Parenthood and National Abortion Federation (NAF) clinics revealed the majority of these centers were willing to cover for sexual child abuse. The group who did the investigation released never-before-published raw audio and transcripts of hundreds of investigative phone calls that they say prove the abortion industry’s widespread complicity with sexual abuse of minors, in violation of state laws.

Life Dynamics identified 906 U.S. facilities affiliated with either Planned Parenthood or NAF. Of these, the group was unable to contact 93, but launched a comprehensive investigation of the other 813 by having an actor pose as a 13-year-old caller asking for an abortion to cover up a pregnancy caused by a 22-year-old “boyfriend.”

While 10 percent of the facilities seemed to comply with the law and sought to learn more about the girl’s situation, Life Dyanmis said, “when you listen to the other 90 percent, what you find is that virtually nothing is said that could even be remotely construed as an attempt to get the girl to the facility so a report could be made. In fact, almost everything that was said during those conversations would work against that objective.”

Click here to access all audio files and transcripts from the 2002 investigation.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: