Vodpod videos no longer available.
Archive for February, 2011
• Written by Operation Rescue
• Posted at 12:49 pm
New York, New York – The Federal Bureau of Investigation arrested abortion supporter Theodore Shulman, 49, yesterday and charged him with communicating interstate threats against two pro-life activists. He is currently being held without bond at Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) in New York City, a Federal holding facility.
While the complaint against Shulman was filed under seal, Operation Rescue has been informed that the case involved two pro-life activists who are simply referred to as Victim 1 and Victim 2. Opertion Rescue is withholding the identities of the victims in order to protect their safety.
In addition to the two victims listed in the Federal complaint, Operation Rescue’s Troy Newman and Cheryl Sullenger, as well as blogger Jill Stanek and speaker/activist Bryan Kemper of Stand True have also been the brunt of Shulman’s threats. Shulman hounded Sullenger, in particular, over a two year time-span. He ran a blog site under the name “Operation Counterstrike” that fomented hatred and attempted to encourage “pro-choice” supporters to murder pro-lifer activists.
Shulman is also the object of a Federal investigation in Wichita, Kansas, which could result in additional charges being filed against Shulman for making serious death threats against Operation Rescue staff members.
“This is a huge relief to us that Ted Shulman is behind bars where he belongs,” said Sullenger. “He often posted threatening comments to our web site and called me on my cell phone too many times to count. He was always brazen in his threats and openly identified himself, telling us not to bother calling the FBI because they would never do anything for us. Thankfully, he was wrong about that, and we hope that, in addition to his New York charges, he will also be charged in Kansas.”
“We continue to work with the FBI on the Shulman case and on other cases of death threats we have received. We take every threat seriously and have taken extra security precautions to insure our safety.
Threats to Operation Rescue have increased in recent weeks after MSNBC talk show host Rachel Maddow repeatedly targeted the group by airing inaccurate and inflammatory information that has incited the threats against Operation Rescue staff members’ lives.
Jill Stanek has an in depth article about this here as well – HERE
Pro-Choice Extremist Reportedly Arrested by FBI for Threats to Pro-Life Activists
The FBI in New York has reportedly arrested Theodore Shulman, a radical abortion rights campaigner with a long history of threatening pro-life activists, and charged him with making interstate threats against two abortion opponents who were not identified.
The 49-year-old Shulman was arrested on Thursday and was being held without bond at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City, according to pro-life activists who were alerted to Shulman’s incarceration by federal investigators. An officer at the correctional center referred a calls about inmates to the public relations office, which is closed over the weekend.
“This is a huge relief to us that Ted Shulman is behind bars where he belongs,” Cheryl Sullenger of Operation Rescue, a prominent anti-abortion organization, said in a story on the group’s website. “He often posted threatening comments to our website and called me on my cell phone too many times to count.”
For whatever reasons, Theodore Shulman — who goes by Ted — seemed to fixate on the issue of abortion rights and defined his activism by fierce and often extreme verbal attacks on pro-lifers that often threatened them with a violent end. He liked to allude to himself as the “first pro-choice terrorist” and started a blog called “Operation Counterstrike.”
His mission statement says: “Right-to-lifism is murder, and ALL right-to-lifers are bloody-handed accessories. Swear it, believe it, proclaim it, and act on it.”
In assisting the FBI over the past few years, Jill Stanek compiled more than 4,000 comments that Shulman posted or tried to post on her site over the last four years or so. One example: “I’m looking forward to watching a documentary entitled ‘The Assassination of Jill Stanek’,” Shulman wrote on Oct. 27 in a comment using one of his many online aliases.
Stanek told Politics Daily in an e-mail that Shulman’s threats to her were not part of the criminal complaint against him.
1. Planned Parenthood’s runs the largest abortion chain in the nation; taxpayers should not be forced to financially support it. Planned Parenthood has ended the fiscal year with a profit every year since 1987, according to its annual reports. In 2009, its profit was $63.4 million, after it reported grabbing an all time high of $363.2 million the same year from government grants and programs.
Why should we fund Planned Parenthood’s profitable venture with our tax dollars? Why should people who vehemently oppose Planned Parenthood’s agenda be forced to pay for it?
2. Planned Parenthood’s business model is abortion-centered. Though it claims abortion is only 3% of its business, in reality abortion generates 40.6% of Planned Parenthood’s clinic income. According to former Planned Parenthood director Abby Johnson, it imposes abortion quotas on its abortion facility operators to make up for financial shortfalls in other areas. According to Planned Parenthood officials, it will require every affiliate to have at least one clinic that offers abortions within the next two years.
3. Planned Parenthood sidesteps mandatory law enforcement reporting by coaching young people and those who abuse them to withhold information or lie. Planned Parenthood employees around the nation have been caught time and again on video and audio coaching young people and their abusers to withhold information about their age and the age of their sexual partners in order to avoid mandatory reporting to law enforcement. They were recently caught on video collaborating with self-identified sex traffickers of very young girls and coaching them on how to profit off of 14-year-old girls during the time immediately following an abortion. Former prosecutor Phil Kline testified recently that Planned Parenthood of Overland Park and/or George Tiller failed to report 164 cases of child rape in Kansas during a given time period.
4. Planned Parenthood lacks accountability for the billions of tax dollars it takes in. A report from the Government Accountability Office gleaned from Planned Parenthood’s Single Audit Act reports failed to account for $1.3 billion dollars in government funding received by Planned Parenthood from 2002 – 2008.
5. Planned Parenthood has been charged with overbilling the government for Medicaid reimbursements in New Jersey, California, New York and Washington.
7. Planned Parenthood was founded on racism and eugenics and by a KLAN speaker: Margaret Sanger, watch the 2.5 hour documentary Maafa21 (clip below) for proof:
Maafa21 is revolutionizing the Pro-Life movement , exposing Black Genocide from abortion: Interview with producer Mark Crutcher:
View the trailer for Maafa21 below: