Eugenics, Racism, and Nobel Prizes in America
Is Eugenics still happening in America? Research this for yourself :
Here is Elaine Riddick’s Story – she was eugenically sterilized in North Carolina:
Her full story can be watched in a film called: Maafa21
Check out this Nobel Prize Winner: James Watson:
Dr Watson, who now runs one of America’s leading scientific research institutions, made the controversial remarks in an interview in The Sunday Times.
The 79-year-old geneticist said he was “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really“.
He said he hoped that everyone was equal, but countered that “people who have to deal with black employees find this not true“.
Here is another Nobel Prize Winner: Alva Myrdal
Read her article in Margaret Sanger’s Birth Control Review
the Swedes have not always acted benevolently, as reported on page A1 of the August 29, 1997, Washington Post,
From 1934 to 1974, 62,000 Swedes were sterilized as part of a national program grounded in the science of racial biology and carried out by officials who believed they were helping to build a progressive, enlightened welfare state…In some cases, couples judged to be inferior parents were sterilized, as were their children when they became teenagers.
Nobel Prize Winner: William Shockley
Shockley co-invented the transistor, for which all three were awarded the 1956 Nobel Prize in Physics….
Shockley became famous in his later career for supporting the controversial genetic hypothesis of race and intelligence.
Major Findings of Dr. Shockley
Dr. William Shockley is a professor at Stanford University in Calif. Basically the following constitute his views after many years of painstaking study and research.
1) Historically, blacks have an I.Q. 15 points lower than that of the average White. The difference is due to heredity and not environment.
2) Positive traits found in high I.Q. people include honesty, resistance to cheating and physical capacity. It takes such good traits to develop and maintain a good society.
3) Parents who have high I.Q.s have high I.Q. children and the opposite is true for those with low I.Q.s.
4) We live in a Dark Age dogmatism which blocks objective studies of the I.Q. differences which exist.
5) Low I.Q. blacks and Mexicans are outbreeding Whites. This element is the major cause of poverty, crime and unemployment and a host of other human miseries that impose heavy burdens on society. Today we are breeding problem makers instead of problem solvers . People with the low I.Q. of ’80 make up a majority of the prison population of America. (Average White I.Q. is 105).
6) Low I.Q. blacks are bearing twice as many children as Whites and Aid to Dependent Children is doubling every 10 years. Thus it will be 1,000 times higher than it was 20 years ago in a century, creating a burden society cannot bear.
7) Negroes’ intellectual and social deficits are hereditary and racially genetic. Thus, they are not remediable by improving their environment. Negroes are genetically enslaved to a life of frustration and may be the root cause of urban decay. It is possible that welfare mothers have babies to increase their income.
And here is another Elitist Racist : Garrett Hardin BRILLIANT
The most important aspect of necessity that we must now recognize, is the necessity of abandoning the commons in breeding. No technical solution can rescue us from the misery of overpopulation. Freedom to breed will bring ruin to all. At the moment, to avoid hard decisions many of us are tempted to propagandize for conscience and responsible parenthood. The temptation must be resisted, because an appeal to independently acting consciences selects for the disappearance of all conscience in the long run, and an increase in anxiety in the short.
The only way we can preserve and nurture other and more precious freedoms is by relinquishing the freedom to breed, and that very soon. “Freedom is the recognition of necessity”–and it is the role of education to reveal to all the necessity of abandoning the freedom to breed. Only so, can we put an end to this aspect of the tragedy of the commons.
Hardin sounds like : John Paul Holdren, President Obama’s Science Czar
In the 1970’s President Obama’s Science Czar, Paul Holdren, published many books, several which were co-authored with radical population control guru, Paul Ehrlich. Holdren stated officially that one of his mentors was a Professor he had by the name of Paul Harrison.
Harrison suggested that infanticide was a legitimate form of population control when he wrote this in his book, The Challenge of Man’s Future, from page 87 . ” In the absence of restraint abortion, sterilization, coitus interruptus, or artificial fertility control, the resultant high birth rate would have to be matched at equilibrium by an equally high death rate. A major contribution to the high death rate could be infanticide, as has been the situation in cultures of the past.“
Holdren asked this question in an article authored by him, which was published a book entitled, No Growth Society,
” Why, then, should we compound our plight by permitting population growth to continue?” He stated clearly that in the 1970’s the US had already exceeded its “optimum population size of 210 million” (pg. 41) and concluded that , ” it should be obvious that the optimum rate of population growth is zero or negative…“
Oh and didn’t President Obama just win the Nobel Peace Prize? Hmmm….
Order the film: Maafa21 to see what all these people listed above have in common
FOR MORE ON EUGENICS: