This post by Life News entitled : Planned Parenthood Chapter Quits, Forced by National to Do Abortions
A Texas-based Planned Parenthood affiliate has resigned as a member of the national organization because Planned Parenthood Federation of America wanted it to do abortions.
Local officials say PPFA is instituting a mandate that all of its affiliates across the nation offer facilities where abortions are done and the head of Planned Parenthood of South Texas says her group doesn’t want to add abortions.
CEO Amanda Stukenberg told the Corpus Christi Caller newspaper that PPST doesn’t need to do abortions because independent abortion business already exist in the area, so her group has focused solely on promoting contraception and birth control.
“We have never provided abortions,” she said. “Our position is that if that is a need in your community, fine. There are far greater needs in our area than abortion. We feel that women here have options. We don’t need to duplicate services.”
Stutenberg told the newspaper that national Planned Parenthood officials told her they want to standardize their operations nationwide and that includes a requirement to for all affiliates to do abortions.
Instead, Stukenberg said the Planned Parenthood chapter will change its name to Family Planning of the Coastal Bend and she and her board of directors feel confident they can financially survive leaving the Planned Parenthood abortion business.
• In an article by Rita Diller called: Missing Millions: which ran in the Washington Post, Diller’s investigations reveals that audits from the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) investigating Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s (PPFA) show the organization, which gets billions in tax payer money, spent just $657.1 million between 2002 and 2008 from federal government grants and programs, but Planned Parenthood’s own annual reports show that it took in $2.3 billion from government grants and programs during the same time period. PPFA expenditures of federal money average just 32 % of its government income from 2002 through 2008. Diller asks, where are the Missing Millions? Okay- where are they…so far no one including our own US Government will force Planed Parenthood to answer that question. That’s your money and mine !
• Michigan: PP exec Renee Davis in Michigan has been accused of misappropriating thousands in donations for personal use not fired ! Sources say Davis took around $5,000
• R.I.: Planned Parenthood of Rhode Island President and CEO Miriam Inocencio resigns after she was caught by police stealing a shirt from Macy’s
• Ohio: Planned Parenthood pays in court for covering for a sexual abuser after the victim sues
• Texas: Planned Parenthood of North Texas PAC fined $3,000 for campaign finance violations
• Texas: KFOX learned that PP of El Paso owes county’s University Medical Center $154,814. Sources close to PPCEP claim their total debt stands at more than $1 million. IG Report here
• CA: Planned Parenthood Golden Gate tax year ending June 30, 2009, showed PPGG filed three separate sets of numbers with the I.R.S. In the filings, losses ranged between nearly $1.9 and $2.8 million. They were disaffiliated. A former PPGG employee with knowledge of the organization’s internal affairs described a longstanding pattern of financial mismanagement when former president and CEO Dian Harrison was at the helm. Total Compensation to Harrison: $304,754. The criminal division of the Internal Revenue Service is looking into the finances of Planned Parenthood Golden Gate
• NJ: Audits by the United States Inspector General (IG) uncovered Planned Parenthood, improperly taken Medicaid reimbursement for family planning services. The reports show that a total of almost $3 million was misappropriated over the course of 2001-2005.
• KS: Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri faces 107 charges that it falsified records and performed illegal abortions
• CA: The American Center for Law and Justice is defending a client who says Planned Parenthood affiliates in California illegally marked up the cost of birth control drugs when seeking government reimbursement, resulting in tens of millions of dollars of overbilling – at taxpayer expense. Read Brief Here His suit provides several internal memos from Planned Parenthood which reveal how PP CEO Mark Salo and his team attempted to grapple with the problem once it dawned on them they may have gotten the law wrong. California’s Department of Health Services told Gonzalez and Salo in 2004 that an audit would be conducted on their contraceptive purchases. Salo wrote in an email that if DHS forced Planned Parenthood to charge the government “only what we paid for the product,” then “this could kill many of us.” Planned Parenthood Los Angeles president Martha Swiller replied with a three-word message: “This is bad” (click to read):Later that year, Salo lobbied state Assemblywoman Hannah-Beth Jackson for a bill that would allow Planned Parenthood to continue billing under its “usual charge” scheme. The bill passed. But Planned Parenthood’s problems were not over. Gonzalez told his colleagues that the DHS audit would discover Planned Parenthood’s historic over-billing:READ Here The memo makes it clear that Planned Parenthood purchased the meds for $1.00 to $2.00 and are billing them for $12/14/48 a reimbursement of at least $2 million dollars.
• WA.: Planned Parenthood of the Inland Northwest will pay the state $345,000 after settling a 2009 audit that uncovered the clinic used incorrect codes and provided insufficient documentation for some claims billed to Medicaid. During that time, the clinic collected about $7.6 million from Medicaid.
• FL: Planned Parenthood cuts ties with 5 clinics in Broward and Palm Beach counties, whose top administrator acknowledged a history of “terrible mismanagement and possibly fraud.” possible misuse of nearly $450,000. An employee alleged sexual harassment against former PPCEO, Capobianco. CEO Mary Capobianco , records show she made $108,978.00
And did you know about the eugenic and racist history of Planned Parenthood, getting billions in federal tax dollars? Watch Maafa21 (clip below)